IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd leave it to the backend server(s)
Unless you are offering only a single package, doing it via links in the mail will make for a rather choppy experience. At least, I can't see how a customer could order from distinct linkswithout going through the order process multiple times. It may function for a webmail user, but a dedicated e-mail client will likely cause the browser to just open separate pages/tabs/windows. (At least, that is what just happened as I tried an offer we got.)

I think a single encrypted customer ID and a hash of the offer sent in the e-mail should be enough assuming your company is not using homebrew algorithms... (you can throw more tokens in, but if the first one can't be broken, the rest doesn't really matter.)
New Good advice, but yes, mostly single
My product is a very expensive seminar to a certain set of industry professionals who have already taken a course with us.

So when they click on a link in this email, it is listing a calendar of events, in their local area, and they almost always will choose just one. But when they do choose it, the 1st screen they see is the screen we would present as if they just added it to a cart on our site. Then they can "shop some more" or go to checkout.

The checkout screen has the various information we want to avoid having them type.
     "Securing" online data to be easily accessed by a few for a - (crazy) - (8)
         I'd leave it to the backend server(s) - (scoenye) - (1)
             Good advice, but yes, mostly single - (crazy)
         Definitely go for the code, not embedding. -NT - (malraux) - (5)
             That's what I decided a month ago - (crazy) - (4)
                 I was busy so I didn't answer before. - (static)
                 Another answer late to the party - (drook) - (2)
                     Hmm - (crazy) - (1)
                         Then generated, expiring URLs might be all you need -NT - (drook)

Do we really have to hide from da cops in da oven, Muggsy?
68 ms