IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You did the right thing. It is a great place to be from.
New We stopped
and had an Ice Cream cone... and were asked to leave by the po-po.

We scared every one.
New I remember you telling me about this.
But I can't find it. Any chance you can point me to it?
New #48925
http://iwt.mikevital....iwt?postid=48925

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who found it via a Google search of "site:iwt.mikevitale.com folkert ice cream", select more results, it's the top of page 2 here.)
New Almost exactly a year ago. Funny that.
New "Will it go round in circles?" ;-)
New I wanted to know where in Indiana that was.
I thought you'd said, but rereading I see you didn't. That was southern Indiana wasn't it? I'm just curious as to which town that was.
New Re: I wanted to know where in Indiana that was.
I don't recall what town it was, mainly because I was laughing do hard and Karen was scared they were going to arrest us.

But it was in south Central Indiana.

We were following something like 362 or 256... or maybe it was 3. I just don't remember.

The one thing I do remember is there were signs galore, along the road that said "CHURCH DRIVE AHEAD" Sometimes separated only by the fact the Churches were next to each other.
New I love Indiana
Not for any particular reason, and I've never been there, and I don't even know anything about it.

But for its name:

Settler 1: Gee, there sure are a lot of indians here
Settler 2: We need a name for this place
Settler 1: I got nuthin'
Settler 2: Say...

New Yikes. Didn't know I'd said that in this thread!
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Aug. 16, 2012, 09:29:37 AM EDT
New "Will it go round in circles?" ;-)
New Old tasteless joke:
What is Prince Charles' favorite state?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Dual-band ftw! - (pwhysall) - (20)
         I hate you. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (19)
             Hmmm... Comcast isn't so bad - (folkert) - (16)
                 That'd be grand, if I could get it. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                     You must be in the really severe - (folkert) - (14)
                         I live in a "geographical oddity." - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                             I think I drove through... - (folkert) - (12)
                                 You did the right thing. It is a great place to be from. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     We stopped - (folkert) - (10)
                                         I remember you telling me about this. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             #48925 - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 Almost exactly a year ago. Funny that. -NT - (folkert) - (7)
                                                     "Will it go round in circles?" ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     I wanted to know where in Indiana that was. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         Re: I wanted to know where in Indiana that was. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                             I love Indiana - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 Yikes. Didn't know I'd said that in this thread! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     "Will it go round in circles?" ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Old tasteless joke: - (malraux)
             Yeah, but - (crazy) - (1)
                 Re: Yeah, but - (pwhysall)

For the time being, let's leave him in the infirmary with a defenseless female half-wit with no survival instincts.
71 ms