Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New got an Galaxy S 3
I like it so far
it's nice and fast
I like the nice screen
in the 4 g l t e
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New hmmm...
You change your phone as often as Peter changes his watch.

You went from iPhone to Android to iPhone to Android.

Can't make up your mind?

Anyway, let us know how it does.
New Hey, I resemble that remark.
I haven't bought a new watch for literally months now.

(Nomos Zurich blue face, though. Now there's a watch that could lead me to do some man-maths that will have an unfortunate financial consequence...)
New No point in a review
Too much time and money, not enough comparative experience since he gets to bail on the current toy for a new one as soon as it annoys him.

Bastard.

Yes, jealous.
New 1 week and 2 days
So I have had the S3 for 9 days now and LOVE IT
work as great if not better then my Iphone 4S
I love the calendar widgets on it and the LTE is great where I'm
the Battery life is good

"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
New Just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus
And it fells about the same but much snappier than my Droid.

Jelly Bean already updated. Feels nice. Now I get to setup to work with my work's e-mail and junk.

Love the dual cameras. Among other things. Regular camera friggin is awesome plus the video is just plain cool as well.

I almost don't need my Nikon D80 anymore. If this thing only had changeable lenses.

Cheers.
New Re: Just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus
good luck with it
I don't have Jelly bean yet
I have burst mode on the camera
takes like 8 photos in 1 sec
mine is the 16GB with a 32GB msd card
New Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3

In fact, I'll go far enough to say that, if the iPhone 5 looks like the pictures that have recently appeared, Apple may be screwed.

Why?

Because the "iPhone 5" looks pretty much like the iPhone 4S. Which looked exactly like the iPhone 4, a phone that is now two years old.

In the meantime, Samsung and other manufacturers have come out with phones that make people's jaws drop, such as the Galaxy S3, which has a (relatively) humongous screen. Although the Apple faithful may start hyperventilating about things like the movement or elimination of a button, most phone buyers couldn't care less. Now that most phones do the same things and work pretty much the same way, the most obvious (and, arguably, important) difference between them is the screen.

In short, the Galaxy feels like a next-generation phone. The iPhone, meanwhile, looks small and old. And the pictures that purport to be of the iPhone 5 show a phone that is pretty much the same small, old phone.

http://www.businessi...be-screwed-2012-7

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Re: Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3
The bigger screen is one of the thing the made me by the S3
New I don't want a giant screen
I don't want to hold a paperback up to my ear.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
Every time you hear something described (directly or indirectly) as a "$WHATEVER killer", you know it's not.

Why? Because you're really still talking about $WHATEVER, not the thing that's supposed to kill it.

And you know it? It never does.

Here's my prediction for the iPhone 5: it will sell better than any other handset on the market, including any given Samsung or HTC handset.

Also, any analyst saying things like "Apple might be screwed" is just trolling for clicks.
I don't know about that The iphone 5 my not be as big of a saler this time
1. the screen will be 4 inch (some would like a bigger screen
2. they are changing the Dock Connector for 32 pin to a 8 pin ( all the iphone stuff you have will not work now you will have to buy an adaptor to get you'er thing to work)
I think that will piss alot off
     got an Galaxy S 3 - (Bman) - (11)
         hmmm... - (folkert) - (2)
             Hey, I resemble that remark. - (pwhysall)
             No point in a review - (crazy)
         1 week and 2 days - (Bman) - (2)
             Just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus - (folkert) - (1)
                 Re: Just got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus - (Bman)
         Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3 - (lincoln) - (4)
             Re: Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3 - (Bman)
             I don't want a giant screen - (malraux)
             Re: Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3 - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Re: Businessinsider.com reviewer prefers the S3 - (Bman)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here.
103 ms