IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really, that's what you got out of this?
Try my approach and see if it makes sense.

Someone starts a "Obama is going to pay your bills" nonsense thread.

Person A, who didn't have money to pay their bill this month (and wasn't going to pay it anyway) reads about it. They proudly proclaim they aren't paying and point to the thread.

Person B, who didn't have money to pay their bill this month (and wasn't going to pay it anyway) reads about person A. They proudly proclaim they aren't paying, point to person A and REPOST the original thread.

Person C, D, E, F, G follow person B approach. (Person H and I follow Person A's approach)

By Person J - M, they're beginning to call wondering why they're having to pay their bills if Obama is going to pay it for them.

Repeat as necessary.
New Someone starts a "Obama is going to pay your bills" nonsense
yeah, his campaign 2008
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Trolling... Trolling... Trolling... gotta keep 'im trolling
New sure
http://www.google.co...&biw=1366&bih=643

not like it didnt happen
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     how come obama isnt paying their bills? - (boxley) - (13)
         Because it's a hoax? - (hnick) - (12)
             Sorry people, just crabby... - (hnick) - (11)
                 naw, feel free -NT - (boxley)
                 Not a problem... - (folkert)
                 let me revise my title then - (boxley) - (8)
                     Better question - (drook) - (3)
                         Re: Better question - (malraux) - (1)
                             Okay, yeah, makes sense - (drook)
                         no immediate processing like a credit card -NT - (boxley)
                     Really, that's what you got out of this? - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
                         Someone starts a "Obama is going to pay your bills" nonsense - (boxley) - (2)
                             Trolling... Trolling... Trolling... gotta keep 'im trolling -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                 sure - (boxley)

If your role can be replaced by Keanu Reeves miming walking into a non-existent wall, then you probably need to go back to waiting tables at the Ground Round--make that the homeless shelter.
78 ms