IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New To be different, a Windows Mobile question...
I am updating an app for Windows Mobile 6.1 (still based on win ce 5.0 kernel.) It has a 32 mb/process memory limit. I found out about it when one of my interminable listsOflistsOflists.... ran out of memory and threw allocation exceptions. I was thinking of moving my serial communication and protocol conversion into a separate process and connecting with said process through named pipes. I've read that the running process is copied to slot 0 and run from there. It seems that this would degrade the processing speed considerably and I don't have any speed to spare.
Does anybody know if
a) this could work?
b) there is a better way to do it?
c) there are accepted ways of getting around memory restrictions?
Thanks all...
New Im still trying to figure out how to move tiles around :-(
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: Im still trying to figure out how to move tiles around :
http://tinyurl.com/cfcel2z

hth
New Ha!
Wish my problem was solved as easily...
New ta, but I already have a set of those
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     To be different, a Windows Mobile question... - (hnick) - (4)
         Im still trying to figure out how to move tiles around :-( -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Re: Im still trying to figure out how to move tiles around : - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Ha! - (hnick)
                 ta, but I already have a set of those -NT - (boxley)

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect?
90 ms