IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Airflow
Northern facing duplex. My side does NOT get morning light. Afternoon light comes in at an angle over the porch as well. Back area gets about 4 hours of afternoon light, but it is blocked by high thick cinderblock wall in the morning and high white plastic fence in the evening.

It then hits the pool which is evaporating and adding to local humidity all the time.

20 foot ish alley to next house so afternoon sun does not reach the lower windows for more than an hour.

13 windows in 6 rooms on 1st floor, but windows are mostly on 1 side and back. Back goes to screened sun room, which can get hot. The 2 front windows are in an isolated room and will be ignored.

1st 2 rooms stay cool for the most part, even in 90 plus, but the back 3 HEAT up.

A bunch of doorways and arches connecting.

Then steps.

12 windows on 2nd floor in 5 rooms.

Then steps.

2 windows in 1 room, lots of plastic partitions to control air volume and amount of air I need to AC. Yes drook, I'll send you some pics, don't post them.

Currently I have 2 large reversable whole house window fans. 1 in the attic and 1 on the 1st floor side/back area. Plus at least 1 non-reversable in every room. I spend a signficant portion of each day wandering around and flipping switches and fans for direction of air flow. Cool morning air wants to come in, hot afternoon air wants to go out, but local temp variations cause individual fans to break the rule.

I want a remote (computer interface driven if possible) series of fans that allow full control. 1 in each room should be enough, plus an occasional doorway (high ceilings). Speed and reversability.

I don't see it out there. Did I miss it? Do I need to build it? If I have to give up on speed control, fine, but not remote rerversability.
New Bionaire BW2300
No computer control but the remote controls all functions, including airflow reversal.
Expand Edited by scoenye June 30, 2012, 12:00:47 PM EDT
New Was hoping for a bit larger.
Don't want dual, want BIG single.
     Airflow - (crazy) - (2)
         Bionaire BW2300 - (scoenye) - (1)
             Was hoping for a bit larger. - (crazy)

They're behind the couch.
36 ms