IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The jobs situation, in a series of charts
Data you probably won't see in the mainstream media.

http://www.businessi...harts-2012-6?op=1
New you cant believe those charts
one of them said unemployment is north of 15% that is contrary to what our government is telling u :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Please point me to some better charts, thanks
New I like those charts just fine, even the 15% unemployment one
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: The jobs situation, in a series of charts
That's obviously a load of bollocks.

After all, if we don't keep shovelling money that they literally cannot spend into the pockets of people who already have more money than they can count, however is it supposed to trickle down? They're Job Creators, don't you know!

And let's face it, who doesn't know a CEO who's worth an easy 500 times what a regular employee earns?

[serious face]Given that the average CEO/board member (of, say, a tinpot outfit like HP) could probably be profitably replaced by a cheap computer that randomly says "yes" or "no" to questions asked of it, executive reimbursement has gotten completely out of hand. Yes, there are bona fide geniuses like Tim Cook, but given the shitty state of the US and UK economies, I'd say that they're in a tiny minority, and the majority of corporate executives are massive fuckwits who have got where they are due to expensive educations (and, as George Osbourne (UK Chancellor of the Exchequer) proves, having the most expensive education there is (Eton->Oxford) does not preclude you from being thick as fucking mince) and nepotism. I'd have no problem with executive reimbursement at current levels if it was a true meritocracy.[/serious face]
New totally agree with last statement
"Lets get Cliff Lickembollocks for the new CEO position"

"He's a fuckin retard!"

"Yabuut he let me boink his GF in Collitch"

"Alright then he's manageable"
     The jobs situation, in a series of charts - (dmcarls) - (5)
         you cant believe those charts - (boxley) - (2)
             Please point me to some better charts, thanks -NT - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 I like those charts just fine, even the 15% unemployment one -NT - (boxley)
         Re: The jobs situation, in a series of charts - (pwhysall) - (1)
             totally agree with last statement - (boxley)

Push stick forward -- houses get bigger; pull stick back -- houses get smaller!
127 ms