IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh well. There's a good chance he'll be thrown out...
given the way the investigations have been going. That might be a better result anyway. ;-)

http://www.walkerinvestigation.com/docs/

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who hopes the results lead to many more people voting in November...)
New careful what you wish for
(Who hopes the results lead to many more people voting in November...)
that may have been the problem in wisconsin, too many of the people you dont want voting show up to take a turn
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Everyone voting thoughtfully is a good thing.
I'd like my guys to win, of course, but it's more important for everyone to vote.

Cheers,
Scott.
(No, I'm not advocating elections like Karimov's in Uzbekistan.)
New Thoughtfully? Are you kidding?
Or do you think that the majority of people in Wisconsin are making > $300,000/year? Here's the sad truth. I'm going to be 53 shortly. As a young man, the consensus with respect to "government jobs" was that they were safe, but paid like crap and had no significant advantage in benefits. Now, thanks in no small measure to Reaganomics, the private sector has been able to bend the workforce over and slam it to them to the point that the wage slaves in the private sector are now envious of public sector workers (Hell, they still have pensions for $DEITY's sake). They are right to be envious but they are fricking retarded in their reaction. Rather than go after the bastards who've robbed pension funds, struck down worker protection laws, eliminated healthcare benefits in retirement, slashed wages,have set their eyes on raiding the SS fund, etc. sic nauseum, they support right-wingnuts who go after the handful of middle-class Americans fortunate enough to still have public sector (or union) jobs.

Anyone who voted for Walker who does not make at least $300K/year is a fricking moron. It's a simple case of "Gee, I've been screwed over to the point where eating a turd actually looks good to me. Those people have turds to eat. Let's get 'em."

Frank is right. The time has come.
New You want to know how smart these guys are?
I'm a massage therapist.

This morning, a guy starts talking about what a great job Walker is doing. While I've got my hands on his neck. I'm a stranger, this guy knows exactly one thing about me - I've got strong hands.

---------------------------------------
Badass! (and delicious)
New :0)
     Huge turnout in Wisconsin. Does one dare hope? - (Another Scott) - (16)
         with 119% turnout someone will win :-) - (boxley)
         I guess I'm back to my old record. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             Meh... - (folkert) - (6)
                 Oh well. There's a good chance he'll be thrown out... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     careful what you wish for - (boxley) - (4)
                         Everyone voting thoughtfully is a good thing. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Thoughtfully? Are you kidding? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 You want to know how smart these guys are? - (mhuber) - (1)
                                     :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             That's why they call it "The Flyover Region". -NT - (mmoffitt)
         One of my Wisconsin cousin's friends posted this on Facebook - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             ROFL! -NT - (boxley)
         dup - (SpiceWare)
         triplicate -NT - (SpiceWare)
         Win the framing, win the election. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             The last quote was not truncated properly. - (hnick)

tilly remembers how to smell.
109 ms