IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You guys were pulling for the Raggers?
Say it ain't so. I couldn't be happier. And the Kings? GMAFB, that little slewfoot turd Captain they've got? You're gonna root for them? Why do you hate hockey?

Besides, the last time Tortorella won a Cup with the CBA expiring, Bettman cost us a season. Want that to happen again? And remember that year? The Cup was won by a team where it never snows then, too. Better hope Martin gets one more Cup this year.

I say, "Go old fart in Net! Beat LA!"
New Re: You guys were pulling for the Raggers? 06 team
that didnt whine its way accross the ice buncha fuckin actresses
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Brown's as dirty as Pronger ever was.
The Kings are chickensh*t artists and they get away with it because Bettman wants a West Coast vs East Coast final in two of the largest markets available. And guess what? He got it.
New I grew up in NJ
Started really watching hockey during the '94 season...But I *never* liked the Debbils.

LET'S GO RANGERS!
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     that majorly sux, guess Im rooting for the la kings -NT - (boxley) - (8)
         What he said. -NT - (mvitale)
         You guys were pulling for the Raggers? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Re: You guys were pulling for the Raggers? 06 team - (boxley) - (1)
                 Brown's as dirty as Pronger ever was. - (mmoffitt)
             I grew up in NJ - (mvitale)
         Re: that majorly sux, guess Im rooting for the la kings - (lincoln) - (2)
             LOCKOUT! OH NOOOEESS - (boxley) - (1)
                 Nah, that ain't wrestling. - (mmoffitt)

WORA
39 ms