IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My $169.00 pillow
So just pick up a Technogel Pillow
from the Relax the Back store (I know the owner)
So I get to try the pillow for two weeks if I like I get a new one (I will not be paying $169.00)
I like so far
http://www.sleepcity...cholls-queen.html

"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Please report back.
If it works for you, I'll have to give it a try.

Thanks!
New Have been using for years..
A low-tech version of, "infinite adjustability" pillows, a [some-kind-of] small-bean-filled, relatively small pillow I put atop a very soft down-like, larger pillow.
Believe it was ~$20ish via mail, n-years ago; no idea now from whence it came, then. The combo of adjustability atop a way-too-soft base seems about Right for my nit-picky self.

I find that, via this scrunchable texture, I can indeed make it form-fit whatever I perceive to be any pressure-points I'd like to increase or minimize.
Works well for me, YMMV.

(Of course, this new gadget may indeed provide a "better?" overall result for someone.)
The 'granularity' (literally!) of my cheap-ass version I deem adequate, but perfection would always be in the Beholder,
preferably via direct comparison of the two. Good luck on That comparo.. practicality-wise.
.hr

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
New Re: My $169.00 pillow
well so far so good
still need to get use to it
but I do like the way it stay cool

next if they get it the store near me is the bed made out of this stuff
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
New stays cool? /me wants
I use 3 pillows, 2 parked in front of the AC one under head, switch out several times a night
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I use 2 down pillows with half the down taken out.
Works well for me. Of course I don't have a heat problem. During the summer I turn the water bed down a couple of notches and it carries the heat away.
New even 1/2 the down I may be daid
highly allergic. When my neck goes south I us two towels tightly rolled together with a band of duct tape on the end and in the middle. Highly uncomfortable but does straighten the neck out
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: I use 2 down pillows with half the down taken out.
OOOo this pillow and a water bed MMM
that would be great (I miss my water bed) have not had a water bed since 1987
New Re: stays cool? /me wants
I do not have to switch or flip the pillow over
New so I bought the pillow today
I have had the test pillow for 10 days
and bought it today
and took crazys big bro with me and he took one home to try for 2 weeks

New Good luck with it.
I thought of you and this thread when I saw a TV ad for "My Pillow" a couple of days ago: http://www.mypillow.com/ They dance all over the line for medical claims for it - about the only thing it doesn't do is help you pick winning lottery numbers... ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who has a couple of these - http://www.amazon.co...roduct/B0035RQP9K - and likes them.)

New Re: Good luck with it.
ty
the my pillow is rip off check the net and Amazon the feedback is bad
     My $169.00 pillow - (Bman) - (11)
         Please report back. - (mmoffitt)
         Have been using for years.. - (Ashton)
         Re: My $169.00 pillow - (Bman) - (5)
             stays cool? /me wants - (boxley) - (4)
                 I use 2 down pillows with half the down taken out. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     even 1/2 the down I may be daid - (boxley)
                     Re: I use 2 down pillows with half the down taken out. - (Bman)
                 Re: stays cool? /me wants - (Bman)
         so I bought the pillow today - (Bman) - (2)
             Good luck with it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Re: Good luck with it. - (Bman)

We're not going to play any mature games, are we?
51 ms