IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New DivX plug-in?
I allowed that in, some weeks ago; as it hasn't made itself conspicuous by any FAILs.. it's still there (on Safari.)

As to FF (por moi) ... merely wading through the first third of the config menu for NoScript, changed with each new frill, caused me to believe that,
Yes, you Could... achieve a level of er, control granularity? that a One-note Accountant might lust after.. if you're mad as a Hatter.

But I already buried Doze and its perpetual, pewling diapered-Neediness on all scales
--I want a seamless, intelligent and "don't bother me, except: occasionally" raison d'etre.
FF demands more tinkering than ... up with which, I shall put.

iMac: 3.3 years and counting, of entirely satisfactorily sparing me the liff of a fucking bookkeeper.
And even the Pwned interlude was a lark--imagine The Beast getting out a patch (with no discernible side-effect, yet seen)
--within a couple days!

Thanks Stevie! [whereEver 'you' are] for being a crank--to some Purpose.

(opyT)
.hr

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 22, 2012, 05:37:14 PM EDT
DivX plug-in?
I allowed that in, some weeks ago; as it hasn't made itself conspicuous by any FAILs.. it's still there (on Safari.)

As to FF (por moi) ... merely wading through the first third of the config menu for NoScript, changed with each new frill, caused me to believe that,
Yes, you Could... achieve a level of er, control granularity? that a One-note Accountant might lust after.. if you're mad as a Hatter.

But I already buried Doze and its perpetual, pewling diapered-Neediness on all scales
--I want a seamless, intelligent and "don't bother me, except: occasionally" raison d'etre.
FF demands more tinkering than ... up with which, I shall put.

iMac: 3.3 years and counting, of entirely satisfactorily sparing me the liff of a fucking bookkeeper.
And even the Pwned interlude was a lark--imagine The Beast getting out a patch (with no discernable side-effect, yet seen)
--within a couple days!

Thanks Stevie! [whereEver 'you' are] for being a crank--to some Purpose.

.hr

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     The physics of biking - (Ashton) - (9)
         can't find it here - (SpiceWare) - (8)
             Sorry.. thought Quest was 'National' .?. - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Houston's not some hick town - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                     Never meant to imply that any place has a monopoly ;^> - (Ashton) - (2)
                         No problem - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                             awe cmon - (boxley)
                     Is it just me or has Vimeo been broken for about 3 years now - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         DivX plug-in? - (Ashton)
                         They have lazy programmers. - (static)

If you're going to have your life destroyed by a brutal economic recession, at least you shouldn't also have to use Windows XP.
46 ms