IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No problem
I just hear enough crap about here that I like to present "an insiders perspective" to show that it's not like the stereotypes make it out to be.

Wasn't aware of that, though it doesn't surprise me - here I go again ;-)
http://www.houston.o...earch/20AW005.pdf
Houston is one of the few U.S. cities (New York City, Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco are others) that offer world-class, year-round resident companies in all of the major performing arts—symphony (Houston Symphony Orchestra), opera (Houston Grand Opera), drama (The Alley Theatre) and ballet (Houston Ballet).

http://www.houstontx...tsandmuseums.html
Located downtown, the 17-block Theater District is home to eight performing arts organizations and more than 12,000 seats. Only New York City has more seats concentrated in one geographic area.
New awe cmon
we iggorant southroners know all our exes live in texass with stumpbroke kuhboys

Considering that more people spoke german than english when the texas republic was created Im not surprised that the oldest settlements are very just that, settled
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     The physics of biking - (Ashton) - (9)
         can't find it here - (SpiceWare) - (8)
             Sorry.. thought Quest was 'National' .?. - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Houston's not some hick town - (SpiceWare) - (6)
                     Never meant to imply that any place has a monopoly ;^> - (Ashton) - (2)
                         No problem - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                             awe cmon - (boxley)
                     Is it just me or has Vimeo been broken for about 3 years now - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         DivX plug-in? - (Ashton)
                         They have lazy programmers. - (static)

My neurons began.. shrieking, best I can remember.
69 ms