IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good Salon article
I ran across this book via NPR:

http://www.npr.org/2...emism-in-congress

A good, but short, interview (7-8 minutes) with the authors, plus a book review. What more could one ask?

New Noted that,
and since the authors take sides (Truthiness VS Chaos--which should Win?) it won't be read by those who might benefit. The p o l a r i z a t i o n
is about set-in-concrete for The Duration (perhaps of: the whole Banana Republic??)

The whole Problem is about the Moderates (in religion, politics or what have you) VS
the irascible possessors of personal-Certainty, aka I KNOW _____ [and you DON'T]

The species is Such a toddler :-/
We must Hope that time still remains-??- for *US* to ^Grow Up^, face our (especially Male..) ingrained ugly violence-love, listen to more articulate females
and maybe ... ... save the planet from the unConscious multitudes, spoiled-brat Greedheads everywhere.

Simple, eh? (My riposte to Nike™'s Just Do It! doggerel)

.hr

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     Yet another take on the bad-juju zeitgeist.. - (Ashton) - (13)
         what happens when the turtle farts? -NT - (boxley)
         more of the "But both sides do it" BS - (lincoln) - (9)
             Except... - (folkert) - (8)
                 They have to do that lest a spectre haunt them. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 along with NOT cutting the Petnagon budget - (lincoln) - (6)
                     Dont worry. Obama already took care of that -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Nobody sells "fear" like Republicans - (lincoln) - (4)
                             so he has removed shrubs invasion of the constitution - (boxley) - (3)
                                 See... this is what I mean. - (folkert) - (2)
                                     Re: See... this is what I mean. - (hnick) - (1)
                                         I ignore him... - (folkert)
         Good Salon article - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Noted that, - (Ashton)

Have your cake and drink it too!
95 ms