IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agreement
Takes time to adjust...but after that time it ends up feeling very natural...and at the end of the day I think its easier on the hand and wrist.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Nope, trackballs still suck
I use them extensively, since we often use them on our machines (due to lack of space for a mouse), so I've had ample time to become adjusted. Heck, I've even used them (and mice) with gloves on, in cleanrooms for long periods of time. (Typing with gloves on is interesting)

I'll still take a mouse over anything else for a general purpose cursor mover -- and I've used multiple versions of just about everything (mice, trackballs, pointer sticks, touchpads, graphics tablets, touchscreens, cursor keys).

It still comes down to personal preference -- and trackballs don't work the best for me.

Tony
     Not PHB, but users. - (Brandioch) - (27)
         Oh, aye, the users. - (static) - (26)
             My biased comment: Show them a Mac :) - (Meerkat) - (25)
                 Emphasis on "perfect". - (static) - (24)
                     OS8.5? - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Whoops. - (static) - (1)
                             Bugger. - (Meerkat)
                     No, whoever approved the puck mouse probably wasn't fired... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                         Not fired. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             There are rumours (once again) of a two-button mouse - (Meerkat)
                         Perhaps. - (static) - (1)
                             It did a good job fulfilling one of iMacs primary objectives - (Meerkat)
                         Goddamn micky mouse - (wharris2) - (15)
                             Buying a 3rd party mouse is sooo difficult and sooo costly -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                 Laptops - (kmself) - (1)
                                     ObMacZealot : Reckon it's less of a prob on the lapdogs - (Meerkat)
                             Nope. Simply put: Logitech Marble *Track*Man Rulez. -NT - (Ashton) - (11)
                                 Nope. Trackballs suck. Period. - (wharris2) - (10)
                                     My seconds will call.. _______and break your thumbs. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Ah, you haven't had mouse wrist yet... - (lister) - (8)
                                         I just can't control the damn things - (wharris2) - (3)
                                             Takes some getting used to - (lister) - (2)
                                                 Agreement - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     Nope, trackballs still suck - (tonytib)
                                         That's why I went lefty - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                             I've got a colleague who does the same. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Partially ambi-dexterous. - (static)
                                             Driving in UK.. and other mirror images. - (Ashton)

Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
73 ms