IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Tampa teen suicide pilot's mother is suing acne drug mak
Check out [link|http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/accutane/accutane_psychdisorders.htm| FDA Center for Drug Education and Research]

Accutane may cause depression, psychosis and, rarely, suicidal ideation, suicide attempts and suicide. Discontinuation of Accutane therapy may be insufficient

I think a better question might be, why is something with those side effects used as acne medication?

Jay
New IIRC, Mario Lanza died as result of a radical weight-loss
operation.. ie, people will knowingly, gladly - some say hysterically - rush to Any solution to a perceived problem of.. not looking like everybody else thinks they ought to look.

Look for my soon-to-be-\ufffd Ass Asp\ufffd treatment for er butt reduction. One of my trained asps bites your butt each morning. By nightfall the er rotted flesh can be cleaned off. When you're down to size: return asp for deposit refund.

We will lease no Asp-Ass before its time..
     Tampa teen suicide pilot's mother is suing acne drug maker - (SpiceWare) - (6)
         You Americans get funnier (and sadder) every gosh-darn day! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
             Re: C'mon CR - u know God is last link in the who sues who - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Not in California - (Andrew Grygus)
         As the story says, - (wharris2)
         Re: Tampa teen suicide pilot's mother is suing acne drug mak - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             IIRC, Mario Lanza died as result of a radical weight-loss - (Ashton)

It's what's for breakfast!
42 ms