IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New :(
Both on the 60-hour week, on the coming home at 6am, AND on the tire-n-brake bullshit.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New just got the email, we startup again at 7am tomorrow
brakes need to wait, I need to get some drinking in
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: just got the email, we startup again at 7am tomorrow
Urk.

Referencing the other thread...We do have an Atlanta office...

2002 Summit Blvd, Level 3
Atlanta, GA 30319
USA
t: +1 404 460 5634
f: +1 404 566 2396

http://www.thoughtworks.com/contact-us

And referral bonuses. We have those too. :)
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Jeez Box.. no rest for the weary
Might I hope that this corporate entity has heard of overtime?

And yeah--25K seems a bit early unless you're doing a lot of <delta-->Brit> hooning about.</cancel-Brit> Better grade of lining next?
Thanks for reminder; overdue in bleeding fresh fluid to all calipers. Doing that ~~ 3 yr. intervals got me:

No replacement of any brake hydraulics (except early-on a defective master cyl..) in 25 years I had the new Saab (or later, via friend I passed it to.)
Finally at age-29, it was peddled cheap to a Saab-freak in AZ, when friend's SO managed to shear off key in the (peculiar to Saab) center console.

The sucker had been Told to do a certain ritual w/ shift lever, to spare the spring-force on the key.
Doncha Hate That !?! when fing Alzheimers shows up in 40 yos.. :-/
Bastard killed my hope of seeing it hit 35 and still get 30+ mpg fwy. On original '77 smog parts (too.)

Ah well, when gas hits $6 we'll all be driving mini-cars or scooters. YOU >too<.
(Less'n yer too stubborn to do the math, eh?)
New yea, cheap ass linings got me
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     after a 60hr week coming home at 6am sidewall blows - (boxley) - (5)
         :( - (mvitale) - (4)
             just got the email, we startup again at 7am tomorrow - (boxley) - (3)
                 Re: just got the email, we startup again at 7am tomorrow - (mvitale)
                 Jeez Box.. no rest for the weary - (Ashton) - (1)
                     yea, cheap ass linings got me -NT - (boxley)

Hi, my name is Linus Torvalds, and I pronounce "LRPD" as "LRPD".
68 ms