IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmm
you seem to only have issue with the ipad comment...nothing about why these drugs are created in the first place, and why they can be so expensive...nor did he say anything about insurance or assistance for these particular cases...he just made an off comment about the expectation that healthcare should always be cheap and you didn't like it.

It isn't.

Anything else? Because I still don't see a challenge to what he said that is in any way substantive.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New I'm not surprised that you don't see his non-sequitur.
New OK
So you don't think he answered the question. Well, you seem to be bringing more to the exchange that was provided in the block or the original article...

Given the original exchange and the article, it seemed that the challenge was on the "$1M on paper" side..

So, you think this was a question of insurance/safety net? If so, no, he didn't answer.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Santorum shows his Christian attitude - (lincoln) - (10)
         And he's wrong how? -NT - (beepster) - (9)
             Hmmm... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Not at all. - (beepster) - (5)
                     I'll play, briefly. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         Hmm - (beepster) - (2)
                             I'm not surprised that you don't see his non-sequitur. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 OK - (beepster)
                         waves hand, abilify $600 a month - (boxley)
             I had the same reaction - (crazy)
             Maxed-out iPads cost $829 - (lincoln)

My, we are a grumpy bastard.
80 ms