IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New poor people dont pay consumption taxes
because they use tax payer funded food stamps, gonna remember that line
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New it is a cute line...
...but a bad example anyway as nearly every jurisdiction exempts food from taxes.

Interesting, as I've supported raising cap on FICA and raising marginal on $1M and up earners that I still get singled out as towing the R line...when I think with those 2 items I'd be run out of the party.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New same here,
I think that romney shouldnt be exempt from payroll taxes either and that would raise his effective tax rate to 30%. That doesnt make me popular with the repos set.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     One for Beep: Your Republican Guide To Taxation - (Another Scott) - (3)
         poor people dont pay consumption taxes - (boxley) - (2)
             it is a cute line... - (beepster) - (1)
                 same here, - (boxley)

Up is down. Left is right. Black licorice tastes good.
32 ms