1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yowza
Good reason for no update

http://www.girlswith...ll-this-happened/
New laf!
We're about to get some ceiling work performed. Must ensure this doesn't happen with our more-adventurous cat...
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Re: Yowza
We've ended up with cats in vents before. Cats have a special sense for detecting interesting spaces they aren't supposed to be in.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Heh!
New On a similar note
When I was young and living in my parents house, my sister, who had a private room in the semi-finished attic, kept hamsters. Her senior hamster escaped and was listed missing, presumed dead. The following Saturday, several days later, the family was in the living room on the first floor listening to the radio and we heard a scratching from the front door vestibule. It was persistent, so my father and I pulled the base board off and pulled a lath out of the way, and out stumbled the missing hamster. He had lost about a quarter of his body mass and was staggering, but immediately figured out the water bowl and food that was put in front of him. My sister had him around for some years after.
     Yowza - (SpiceWare) - (4)
         laf! - (mvitale)
         Re: Yowza - (malraux)
         Heh! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         On a similar note - (hnick)

Where's the pick-a-nick bas-ket?
52 ms