Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shit. I forgot the "free" card
http://latimesblogs....-at-wal-mart.html

New I got my 800 free on contract
£26/mo
New whats that in pints, we need a real measuring stick
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: whats that in pints, we need a real measuring stick
£26 gets me, per month:

Nokia Lumia 800 (I have the blue one. No-one has ever, on their death bed, said "Gee willikers, I sure am glad I didn't have that blue phone.")
600 minutes (sounds not much, but remember: we don't pay for incoming calls)
Unlimited texts
1GB internet
BT Openzone wifi access

Or, in other words, my phone costs me, per month, 10 pints in my local.
New Rather better than my contract.
I have a HTC Desire S. I don't remember the upfront cost, but it wouldn't have been more than $50 and may have been nothing. I'm paying $59/mo for 24 months. For that I get:

1.5Gb of data
$500 of outgoing calls (90c/min - yeah, our call costs are ridiculously complex, but we don't pay for incoming)
Unlimited text
And the phone is unlocked.

Mind you, 1.5Gb/mo phone data is huge for me. I got used to managing my data back when it was 256Mb/mo and never lost the habits.

Wade.
Static Scribblings http://staticsan.blogspot.com/
New about $40 a month in beer equivalence, quite good
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     Now that Nokia is dead - (crazy) - (7)
         Nokia's not dead. - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Shit. I forgot the "free" card - (crazy) - (5)
                 I got my 800 free on contract - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     whats that in pints, we need a real measuring stick -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Re: whats that in pints, we need a real measuring stick - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             Rather better than my contract. - (static)
                             about $40 a month in beer equivalence, quite good -NT - (boxley)

I don't get no respect!
72 ms