IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup.
Lots of people are raging about lost functionality, hidden UI elements, etc., on their forums.

I just don't like the way they've changed their use of color, spacing, etc. I don't like the options they've given us thus far. Moving text into the "compact" mode is a little better, but it's still pretty bad.

The classic interface is very, very well done. I don't use the calendar or filtering or rank things by importance - I feel for the people who depend on that functionality.

I have a gmail account that I use for mailing lists. The UI changes are not a huge deal for me, really, but it's annoying.

We'll see how it goes.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I actually am fairly meh on the whole subject of gmail
I think the classic interface is a pile of shit, so the new one isn't really taking anything away from me.
     Google keeps trying to push the new Gmail interface. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         Re: Google keeps trying to push the new Gmail interface. - (mvitale)
         Get used to it. - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Recently started my 6th decade - learning to rage at clouds - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Re: Recently started my 6th decade - learning to rage at clo - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Yup. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I actually am fairly meh on the whole subject of gmail - (pwhysall)
                 don't rage at clouds - (lincoln)
         I don't see a lot of difference. - (static)
         Fallows has linkies. - (Another Scott)

Dude!
46 ms