IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My guess is that bicker is the worst
If the right wing bickers constantly, Romney probably ends up with the nomination by default. Romney* is the hardest candidate for Obama to beat, because he can credibly play to the middle much more then the rest.

The rest are some combination of egomaniac, nut-job and religious fanatic. They just vary a bit in how each is weighted. They all have appeal only to the hard right. They all lose to Obama in a general election.

Jay

* With the possible exception of Huntsman. Huntsman looks like a sensible candidate but I don't know enough to be sure. It could be an illusion caused by lack of information and the relative insanity of the rest. He doesn't have chance though, so he doesn't matter.
New Re: My guess is that bicker is the worst
The problem Romney has right now is exactly the right wing fanatics. As the Perrys and Bachmanns get winnowed away, the remaining ones (Santorum foremost at this point) are benefiting. Romney may have to play more to the far right to defeat these guys and end up hobbling himself with independents and other moderates in the general election.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Huntsman had the best line of the campaign.
They pick corn in Iowa and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.

http://www.cbsnews.c...n-not-presidents/

Which is not right of course,(Clinton lost both Iowa and New Hampshire in '92), but funny nonetheless. ;0)
New Boy, that'll get him votes in Iowa in the general...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Iowa ends in near 3 way tie - (jay) - (5)
         lets hope they continue... - (folkert) - (4)
             My guess is that bicker is the worst - (jay) - (3)
                 Re: My guess is that bicker is the worst - (malraux)
                 Huntsman had the best line of the campaign. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Boy, that'll get him votes in Iowa in the general... -NT - (malraux)

I think mushrooms are like steroids in this. See how you get bigger and stronger?
79 ms