IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OUCH!
http://www.theregist...2/22/lumia_sales/

sorry Nokia windows phones
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Re: OUCH!
Data point: Mobiles Please's numbers are complete bollocks.

No-one in the UK had heard of them until this story.

Job done, I suppose.

Orange, Vodafone and Three all have the Lumia in their top sellers. I trust carriers more than analysts.

BTW, whether WP7 fails or not, get used to it; Metro is coming in Windows 8, and you will use Windows 8 at some point, whether at home or work.

Personally, I can't wait. I think Metro looks and feels great. I like my Xbox a lot more since it got Metro-ised. (Well, that, and the Channel 4 On Demand app)
New Hey, LOVE the Xbox 360 - with Kinect
I'm officially an old man.
I no longer buy the most expensive holiday presents for the kids, they buy it for me.
The boy got the girl the xbox 360+kinect, but let's face it, I'm going to be enjoying it, and I did egg him on.
The game of the moment is Child of Eden, but Fruit Ninja is kick-ass as well.
And yes, this game has a phone like swipey and voice control interface.
Great for a game.
A game.
It's just a game.
New Re: Hey, LOVE the Xbox 360 - with Kinect
I have Fruit Ninja on my phone.

600+ top score, never got close since.
New You GOTTA try it full body
Way different.
New Re: OUCH!
Sorry pw-vader your mind control tricks don't work here
1. I don't work any more
Dont play games ( well not with an X-Box)
So I do not see me using windos 7 or 8 any time soon
It Will be Apple or Android for me

"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New If it is anything like the IE add-on selector...
... I say throw it in and flush it down. As soon as possible.

I'm assuming this is Metro inspired because it arrived with IE 9's release and it obviously assumes you're driving the screen with your finger.

For those that haven't had the pleasure yet: when you want to change the engine behind the search box, you used to get a page with links to search engines. Now you get a mile long left-to-right ribbon with every add-on possible. It has big, chunky panels that use up lots of space. There is no scroll bar. You need to use the mouse cursor as a finger and drag and drag and drag...

(There are a couple of ways to cut down the amount of crap: category tabs and a search feature. The tabs are too limited and the Search feature initially appears to be missing a box to type in. One needs to click on it first to activate a cursor floating in the middle of nowhere.)

Works absolutely fabulous on a real PC. Not!
New And if you have no controls other than arms and fingers and
feet. But no touch / click.

Think about how it requires you to hover over big chunky buttons for a few seconds before you register a "grab", and then use your full arm to swipe flick things around.

Very good for 30 seconds. Then INCREDIBLY tiring.
     How those M$ phone sales numbers coming along? - (crazy) - (10)
         OUCH! - (Bman) - (7)
             Re: OUCH! - (pwhysall) - (6)
                 Hey, LOVE the Xbox 360 - with Kinect - (crazy) - (2)
                     Re: Hey, LOVE the Xbox 360 - with Kinect - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         You GOTTA try it full body - (crazy)
                 Re: OUCH! - (Bman)
                 If it is anything like the IE add-on selector... - (scoenye) - (1)
                     And if you have no controls other than arms and fingers and - (crazy)
         Just aquired a lumia 710 running winders tile - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Just aquired a lumia 710 running winders tile - (Bman)

"Yes, but what if you get out of that groove?"
"Well, then I'm in trouble."
150 ms