IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Made myself laugh
as I hit save on that post...the thought "so easy a caveman could do it" crossed my mind...and considering where they downed this one (reportedly, of course)...that just tickled the old funnybone.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New nice how they did do it
jamm the cell signal then fed gps to the autopilot so it thought it was landing at home. Seeing as those birds are stating to get regular exercise over here I gonna look at cell jamming equipment
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New You ready for the Fine...
if you get caught transmitting?

Something like $250,000 per instance.

And that would be "per device affected" which would likely be quite a few for you to affect them at the range you are talking they fly at, which to Jam would take quite a bit of power.
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 16, 2011, 03:14:11 AM EST
New the fine is the LAST thing I worry about
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I'd worry about attracting hellfire
     Hey Beep, problems everywhere - (crazy) - (12)
         Re: Hey Beep, problems everywhere - (beepster) - (11)
             Does it have to be flying, or can I get it on land? - (crazy) - (9)
                 Your choice. - (beepster) - (8)
                     Rules. Bastard. -NT - (crazy)
                     Can I try a drone instead? - (crazy) - (6)
                         Re: Can I try a drone instead? - (beepster) - (5)
                             Made myself laugh - (beepster) - (4)
                                 nice how they did do it - (boxley) - (3)
                                     You ready for the Fine... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         the fine is the LAST thing I worry about -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'd worry about attracting hellfire -NT - (crazy)
             lrpd dat -NT - (boxley)

*pssst* Wanna buy a watch?
89 ms