IWETHEY v. 0.3.0
1,095 registered users | 0
| 0 LpH |
Create New User
Welcome to IWETHEY!
Network Appliances Forum
4/11/02 5:59:40 PM
.....it depends on the type of network appliance.
Client-side network appliances typically do not have
hard drives, but server-side appliances quite often
do have hard drives. There are also plenty of Linux-
based network appliances.
What is this?
- April 10, 2002, 07:54:09 PM EDT
What is ... what?
- April 10, 2002, 10:12:27 PM EDT
box that sits in the corner that has a couple of nics on it
- April 11, 2002, 02:44:05 PM EDT
Computer with a network card/connection but no hard drive
- April 11, 2002, 05:04:55 PM EDT
- April 11, 2002, 05:59:40 PM EDT
different types of appliances....
- April 11, 2002, 05:08:03 PM EDT
Oh I get it.
- April 12, 2002, 03:06:49 AM EDT
I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now.