IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New oh, you mean like watching a kid drown because
of workplace rules? Right wing idiots indeed
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New ?
--

Drew
New Peter knows exactly what I mean
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: Peter knows exactly what I mean
That was completely different, too.

Two PCSOs (police community support officers) didn't go into a pond where someone said a child had gone in. So: untrained in water operations, no direct knowledge of child in water, unfamiliar body of water. They called the experts.

And the police divers turned up, retrieved the body, and said that they'd done the right thing, because if anyone had gone in after said child, it would simply have added to the number of bodies the divers pulled out of the water.

But the UK tabloid press, torrent of misinformed shit that it is, had a field day with it.
New No... it wasn't completely different...
In Boxley's eyes.

He read it and will *still* remember it the way he is already.
New No, I don't mean that. What made you think so?
     Public safety? What's that? - (Another Scott) - (21)
         eh? you wreck your car without insurance and we pay for it? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
             Not the same. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 And what about the neighbors? - (mhuber)
             Plenty of jurisdictions around here charge for ambulances. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 oh, you mean like watching a kid drown because - (boxley) - (5)
                     ? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                         Peter knows exactly what I mean -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: Peter knows exactly what I mean - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 No... it wasn't completely different... - (folkert)
                     No, I don't mean that. What made you think so? -NT - (Another Scott)
         That's a very Ankh-Morpork type situation. -NT - (static)
         Actually I might be the only person to disagree - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
             you're not - (SpiceWare)
             On the other hand... - (Another Scott)
             put the fire out - (Steve Lowe)
         more info - (SpiceWare) - (5)
             Re: more info - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Maybe not to you - (crazy) - (2)
                     Re: Maybe not to you - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         No - (crazy)
                 Pretty much agreed. - (Another Scott)

We're not surrounded, we're in a target-rich environment!
239 ms