IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hmm ...
don't know about where you are but I have an Verizon phone store near by
and all the phone work in the store so you can make calls text and use the apps
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Well sure
And all the phones in the store are set up with all the optional upgrades.

My work phone had GPS. Verizon remotely disabled it. If you wanted it to work, it cost an extra $4.95/month. Bastards.
--

Drew
New Re: Well sure
just remember that any phone you get
you can take it back with in 14 day and not pay any fees
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
New And still keep my number?
I want to keep my number. If I get a new phone, I'll switch to that carrier. If I don't like the phone, will I be able to switch back?
--

Drew
New Not based on the fact
bman has a new number.
New Re: Not based on the fact
Yes you can take your number with you
I just got a new one
But Crazy still has the same rington (them for the exorcist)
Expand Edited by Bman Dec. 7, 2011, 05:14:40 PM EST
Expand Edited by Bman Dec. 7, 2011, 05:20:28 PM EST
New My Family plan...
with 5 phones with a $120/month network fee, plus a $9.99 per phone per month fee, plus my smart phone $29.99 data plan gives me everything enabled except Wallet... since Verizon has their own plans for a wallet and wants to be the bank.

So, for $120, plus (2 x $29.99 data plan) + (5 x $9.99 phones fees) == $229.93 total, plus surcharges and taxes and other bull.

Total per phone without Data plan (with unlimited text messages) == $33.99 per month.

Plus, $7/month per smartphone and $4/month per non-smartphone for comprehensive coverage to replace phones.

Not including acquisition of, $149 x 2 for DroidX, $35 x 3 for other non-smart phones. $403 due at contract inception. $100 total rebate given to bill... after the first month, brought it effectively to $303. Ehhh.
New Yeah, family plans help the average
I'm going to look at the month-to-month phones at the store tomorrow. $45/mo unlimited phone, text, internet; $55/mo for smartphone. They have a family plan, but not for smartphones. The selection of phones they have online is pretty meager, I'm betting they'll have more in the store.
--

Drew
     Nokia Lumia 800 - (pwhysall) - (53)
         Thanks for the report! -NT - (Another Scott)
         I'm feeling... - (folkert)
         Speaking of phones ... need a recommendation - (drook) - (20)
             Re: Speaking of phones ... need a recommendation - (pwhysall) - (9)
                 Answers the question, "Anyone care about non-smartphones?" - (drook) - (7)
                     Verizon is infamous for disabling features. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         ^^^ What he said. - (folkert) - (2)
                             Android == malware - (malraux) - (1)
                                 I can agree to some extent. - (folkert)
                         I stayed away from Verizon for that reason - (malraux)
                     You want GPS. You may just not know it. - (malraux) - (1)
                         Re: You want GPS. You may just not know it. - (pwhysall)
                 Maybe this is the reason why RIM/BlackBerry is in trouble - (Another Scott)
             Re: Speaking of phones ... need a recommendation - (Bman) - (9)
                 Hmm ... - (drook) - (8)
                     Re: Hmm ... - (Bman) - (7)
                         Well sure - (drook) - (6)
                             Re: Well sure - (Bman) - (3)
                                 And still keep my number? - (drook) - (2)
                                     Not based on the fact - (crazy) - (1)
                                         Re: Not based on the fact - (Bman)
                             My Family plan... - (folkert) - (1)
                                 Yeah, family plans help the average - (drook)
         Updates etc - (pwhysall) - (28)
             Yeah, well ... - (drook) - (27)
                 Re: Yeah, well ... - (pwhysall) - (23)
                     Nope. Not here. - (folkert) - (22)
                         That's fucked /UP/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (21)
                             Yes it is. -NT - (folkert)
                             Wait until you hear the ones about health insurance... -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                 Don't get me started... - (folkert) - (14)
                                     Yikes. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         Karen is going in for... - (folkert) - (9)
                                             Hang in there. Best of luck to her. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 I'm not able to concentrate... - (folkert) - (7)
                                                     Man, hope this crap eases up for you -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         ^What he said, man. That is rough. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                             Well... at this point... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                 Don't put off getting her checked out. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Its slowed down... thankfully. - (folkert)
                                                     And of course I just sent that email asking for time - (crazy) - (1)
                                                         I already replied. -NT - (folkert)
                                     Those premiums are insane - (malraux) - (1)
                                         SMALL. - (folkert)
                                     Yikes indeed - (scoenye)
                             That's why I haven't weighed in. - (static)
                             They do that to get... - (folkert) - (2)
                                 Re: They do that to get... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     It's the Magic of the Marketplace! :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Yes... - (folkert) - (2)
                     And worse service - (scoenye) - (1)
                         sorry for you who are stuck with Comcast (Xfinity) - (Bman)
         Ars: Nokia Lumia 900 review. - (Another Scott)

An eye is upon you... staring straight down and keenly through!
96 ms