I thought I was happy enough with my netbook, but I'm really not. Even though my evening commuter train ride is 35 minutes, it still feels not long enough to be bothered pulling out the netbook. :-/ And even though the netbook has a reliable suspend, my Android phone wakes up much faster.

Then I noticed several of my writers have tablets. Most are iPads, but one has an Acer Iconia Tab and she's more than happy to spruik its features... *drool*

I went looking. I played with an Iconia Tab in a retail store and like it. The same store also sells a real Acer cover and an Acer Bluetooth keyboard. Then I saw what Asus were offering: they have an identically sized tablet with a detachable keyboard (Eee Pad Transformer)! Spent some time playing on that. Very very nice. According to the net, the keyboard half has its own battery which when connected doubles the tablet's power reserve. If I can get proper flip cover for the tablet part, all I have to find is the cash.

Anyone else looked at, played with, bought an Android tablet? Both of these would come with 3.2.

Wade.