1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just walked a bunch of stores
Don't like.

I like this:
http://www.crutchfie...os+%26+Components

Which includes the Volvo faceplate and cable harnesses and antenna converter.

I've got a local car repair place I use. 6 bays, 1 owner, 1 of the mechanics is in M's college class, they are buddies.

They do stereo installs.

So I get the above, plus 4 speakers (gotta doublecheck which ones), plus the steering wheel control converter box, and then I'm done buying stuff.

I hand it to them, pay them to install.
New Re: Just walked a bunch of stores
Thats the one RC linked to...nice unit.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New That is the Followup to the
Sony XPLOD I have in my Mits Lancer. Its got everything mine has (including power and outputs and inputs), plus "iProduct" compat, front 1/8th inch stereo input and USB port. If I have to get a new one... it'll be this one.

It was $199 in big box stores. This version is much nicer and supports many things.

One thing I can say about these "stereos" is they really are very reliable. Mine even read really scratched and old MP3 CDs and regular CDs.
     Looking to upgrade my car sound - (crazy) - (18)
         hearing aids? /me flees -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Looking to upgrade my car sound - (beepster) - (15)
             Thanks - (crazy) - (14)
                 Re: Thanks - (beepster) - (13)
                     Does anyone make an "input only"? - (drook) - (12)
                         Sorta. - (Another Scott)
                         Re: Does anyone make an "input only"? - (beepster) - (1)
                             iPod aware car stereos - (altmann)
                         Re: Does anyone make an "input only"? - (rcsteiner) - (8)
                             That's 2 votes for the Sony - (crazy) - (4)
                                 On your car, I'd let them do it. - (beepster) - (3)
                                     Just walked a bunch of stores - (crazy) - (2)
                                         Re: Just walked a bunch of stores - (beepster)
                                         That is the Followup to the - (folkert)
                             hmm didnt realize you were so close - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Re: hmm didnt realize you were so close - (rcsteiner) - (1)
                                     please do, I am swamped -NT - (boxley)
         Speakers matter most. - (Another Scott)

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
and
in
the
darkness
bind
them

59 ms