IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New YAY! gridlock
dont trust the government to any one party
http://nationaljourn...ond-term-20111120
“He should abandon his candidacy for re-election in favor of a clear alternative, one capable not only of saving the Democratic Party, but more important, of governing effectively and in a way that preserves the most important of the president's accomplishments. He should step aside for the one candidate who would become, by acclamation, the nominee of the Democratic Party: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,”Caddell and Schoen wrote.
Caddell, who worked as a pollster for President Jimmy Carter, and Schoen, who was a pollster for President Bill Clinton, argue that Obama will inevitably have to run a negative campaign in order to win reelection, the negative consequences of which will make it difficult for him to govern effectively.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New How could it be worse?
the negative consequences of which will make it difficult for him to govern effectively.

How could it be worse? Outright and open hostility would be an improvement because it would force the press to face the issue.

Jay
New Re: YAY! gridlock
Another take.
http://www.salon.com...have_stupid_idea/
New Yep, BS-analysis separates-out the gullible.. again.
New Beats me; haven't run into them before.
But then, I don't watch Fox. From the context of the article, they are flesh and blood straw men employed by Fox to set up a point or points that the professed right-wingers can slaughter to the faux chagrin of said straw creatures.
They may, once upon a time, have been authentic democrats with a modicum of liberal tendencies. I gather that calling them representatives of the democratic party would be similar to calling me a staunch Obama supporter. I did, once upon a time, vote for him, considering him a fractionally better choice than the other asylum escapees that challenged him.
But then, I've never seen them before that I recall. Your guess is as good as mine. You might find out more in the letters section, but I rarely go there because of all the trolls. Some of the Salon trolls make box look lucid.
     YAY! gridlock - (boxley) - (5)
         How could it be worse? - (jay)
         Re: YAY! gridlock - (hnick) - (3)
             Yep, BS-analysis separates-out the gullible.. again. -NT - (Ashton)
             And who are these guys? - (crazy) - (1)
                 Beats me; haven't run into them before. - (hnick)

No! No! Not E.T.! Kill! Kill! Kill E.T.! Glock E.T.!
41 ms