IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Apparently
the Right Wing is showing great leadership in following what acorn has been accused of.
New shows they are willing to learn
aside from the grizzins that is an old tactic that goes back as far as petitions go back.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New when was ACORN accused of destroying petitions
full of signatures of voters regarding a specific political activity? I must have missed that news story - and so did just about every liberal website too.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New tampa florida, reported in st petes times 2004
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New got a link?
I'd like to look into that

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Look when I get time, had to do with animals I think
New Google
http://www.publiusfo...gistration-forms/

The rumors are still rampant...but facts are few and far between.
New that wasnt it, it was in 2004 and was for a petition
thanks for looking.
New Not much to go on
http://www.sptimes.c...roup_blamed.shtml

http://www.sptimes.c..._vote_on_mi.shtml

ACORN’s most serious violations have occurred in Florida, where an ACORN-operated political action committee, Floridians for All, is actively supporting a ballot initiative to raise the state minimum wage to $6.15 an hour (a higher wage than many ACORN employees receive). In St. Petersburg, ACORN submitted a false voter registration card for Charles Schuh. Schuh, a 68-year-old former Democratic mayor and city council member, was registered as a 30-year-old female Republican. While one may be tempted to write this off as simple sloppiness (a plausible thought, considering this is the same organization that failed to turn in thousands of voter registration cards on time, resulting in voters being denied the opportunity to participate in the primary), this is clearly another case of voter fraud. When Schuh asked to see his supposed registration card, he found that someone had signed his name but it “was certainly not [his] signature.” In addition, Schuh noticed his social security number had been altered.

http://epionline.org...detail.cfm?sid=78

All's fair in love, war and politics - (lincoln) - (14)
         They have an out - (crazy) - (13)
             Who gets to decide that a petition is fake? - (lincoln) - (12)
                 They start "fake". - (crazy) - (1)
                     You'd make a great RepubliCANT then -NT - (lincoln)
                 they learned that from acorn -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                     Apparently - (S1mon_Jester) - (8)
                         shows they are willing to learn - (boxley)
                         when was ACORN accused of destroying petitions - (lincoln) - (6)
                             tampa florida, reported in st petes times 2004 -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 got a link? - (lincoln) - (4)
                                     Look when I get time, had to do with animals I think -NT - (boxley)
                                     Google - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                                         that wasnt it, it was in 2004 and was for a petition - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Not much to go on - (S1mon_Jester)

bash#_
89 ms