IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps.
It does strike me as something he'd do. Actually I'm quite surprised it happened; Apple were big on interface design and usability and they throw up that stupid thing. "Don't eat parsley! Just for looks!"

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New It did a good job fulfilling one of iMacs primary objectives
That being: Get Attention.

Sort of along the lines of 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' - if people were saying how much they hate the mouse, at least they were talking about Apple without, for once, using 'beleagured' in the same sentence.

I've only used a hockey-puck mouse for about five mins so I can't really make a call.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     Not PHB, but users. - (Brandioch) - (27)
         Oh, aye, the users. - (static) - (26)
             My biased comment: Show them a Mac :) - (Meerkat) - (25)
                 Emphasis on "perfect". - (static) - (24)
                     OS8.5? - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Whoops. - (static) - (1)
                             Bugger. - (Meerkat)
                     No, whoever approved the puck mouse probably wasn't fired... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                         Not fired. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             There are rumours (once again) of a two-button mouse - (Meerkat)
                         Perhaps. - (static) - (1)
                             It did a good job fulfilling one of iMacs primary objectives - (Meerkat)
                         Goddamn micky mouse - (wharris2) - (15)
                             Buying a 3rd party mouse is sooo difficult and sooo costly -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                 Laptops - (kmself) - (1)
                                     ObMacZealot : Reckon it's less of a prob on the lapdogs - (Meerkat)
                             Nope. Simply put: Logitech Marble *Track*Man Rulez. -NT - (Ashton) - (11)
                                 Nope. Trackballs suck. Period. - (wharris2) - (10)
                                     My seconds will call.. _______and break your thumbs. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Ah, you haven't had mouse wrist yet... - (lister) - (8)
                                         I just can't control the damn things - (wharris2) - (3)
                                             Takes some getting used to - (lister) - (2)
                                                 Agreement - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     Nope, trackballs still suck - (tonytib)
                                         That's why I went lefty - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                                             I've got a colleague who does the same. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Partially ambi-dexterous. - (static)
                                             Driving in UK.. and other mirror images. - (Ashton)

This random post brought to you by the letters A, Q, and Peter.
91 ms