IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Politics as usual
Half a billion (half of which is profit) for a cure to a disease that no longer exists.

http://www.latimes.c...3,0,4293298.story
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Absolutely.
A democrat was sucking on the war tit for a wad of cash. In the scope of biowar materials it was as plausible as anything else, considering that the whole war was a farce, except for those that got killed, mutilated, displaced, or shortchanged on a contract. Money knows no party line and acknowledges no casualties. So?

Obama is enabling a grifter to prolong the payments. So? We already know he is a war criminal who has used the constitution for toilet paper. We also know that he couldn't be more of a corporate whore or bankers bitch if he had their corporate logos tattooed on his ass. What's the point of picking on a little petty larceny? Just to show how cheaply he can be bought? You just want to show how icky "our" guy is? He stopped being "our" guy after he betrayed his base. I fail to see what your point is.
New Hmm
tell that to the "others".
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New I still fail to see your point.
Yes, Obama is fairly rotten and has regrettably few redeeming qualities. It is unfortunate but we have him for another year. At the time I, and likely the "others", voted for him, felt that he was the best of a very bad lot. Some of his behavior was to be expected to some degree; you can't pick up a turd by the clean end. I don't think anybody could have guessed just how rotten he could be, but that's a different thread to follow at some never time.

In this thread, you pick a fairly trivial case where somebody may have overstated the bio-warfare angle to pad their wallet and was supported by Obama drones. In the scope of war payoffs, this is no more than a tip to the valet parking runner and there may have been some merit to the research in the first place. It is impossible to say what one of his opponents would have enabled given the chance, but my imagination would not be kind to them. Doesn't matter; they didn't get the choice. and I'm grateful for that...

So what is you point? Are you arguing that those of us who voted for Obama, really, really wanted a spineless, two faced, treacherous shit weasel for a representative? Could you be arguing that his opposition was of such sterling character that this kind of supporter pay off that was epitomized by the opposition during the Iraq ramp up could never happen? Or could you just have been posting some trivial bullshit so you could snark about what an icky person "our" guy is. Nah. Not you...

New Beep's point: They're all the same, but Obama's worse. HTH.
New What, trollery?! Say it's not so!
Actually, that would have been my first guess. I'm just killing time until my surgery date. I'm not taking anything to seriously for a while.
New Levity is good. :-) Best of luck!
New Drum: Fine, Obama sucks. But who did better?
http://motherjones.c...ks-who-did-better

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New see?
New If you want to have a discussion, let me know.
New Yer kidding right?
443 million as an insurance policy so that terrorists can't get ahold and use smallpox as a WMD?

That's damn cheap.
New no thats hope and change
The demo Donors and fat cats hoped that the previous tenant's hog troughers would be changed to them. That is why 3 days after signing a non lobbying deal Solyndra's boy in the white house was screaming for his money.

I may very well end up voting for Obama in 2012 if it looks like the senate may tip republican and the house repo's maintain their lock. Worked very well during the Clinton regime
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     Politics as usual - (beepster) - (11)
         Absolutely. - (hnick) - (8)
             Hmm - (beepster) - (4)
                 I still fail to see your point. - (hnick) - (3)
                     Beep's point: They're all the same, but Obama's worse. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         What, trollery?! Say it's not so! - (hnick) - (1)
                             Levity is good. :-) Best of luck! -NT - (Another Scott)
             Drum: Fine, Obama sucks. But who did better? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 see? -NT - (beepster) - (1)
                     If you want to have a discussion, let me know. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Yer kidding right? - (S1mon_Jester)
         no thats hope and change - (boxley)

No, no. We have to provide potential hostages over there so they won’t look for potential hostages over here.
174 ms