IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why?
New the tv add looked pretty neat
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New "select dreary"
Oh yeah... that whole adv looks like crap. Its so effing stupid.

I know of a lawyer's secretary that swears by it, but she has to go and re-write most everything and edit the proper words many times.

She ends up taking about the same amount of time to get the right words and edit the syntax to be proper. But she doesn't see it that way.

Though the person she shares the work load with, does about three time the number of documents and words per day.

Funny how being 'the' Senior Partner's "Grand" niece works like that.

And no, she doesn't realize the others around her are working three times faster.

The only thing Dragon is good for is casual typists that can't keep a straight sentence in their head long enough to type it and elucidate it completely or clearly.

If you get my drift.

The niece only keeps the job because of her Great Uncle. Yes, everyone knows it except the Senior Partners and the Great Uncle and of course the niece. Of course, she is the only "regular employee" that gets to have lunch made for her in the Executive Lunchroom. Where as the rest of the employees have to select from "catered and cook to order" food from a local steakhouse.
     anyone using dragon? - (boxley) - (27)
         Why? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
             the tv add looked pretty neat -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 "select dreary" - (folkert)
         Long time ago - (crazy)
         PK answers. - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Big Jed had a light on. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                 No no no - (malraux) - (1)
                     Ok... then this HAS to be right!!!! - (folkert)
             Simple enough - (crazy) - (18)
                 It'll get better. - (Another Scott)
                 Ha! Imagine what it would do with Greg's -NT - (drook) - (16)
                     Huh? - (crazy) - (15)
                         No, Greg's name... - (malraux) - (4)
                             Yeah.... - (folkert) - (3)
                                 So if you had a female relative who ran a convent ... -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                     Yep... - (folkert) - (1)
                                         In Charge,,, even. -NT - (folkert)
                         Aussie accents seem to be hard for these programs. - (static) - (9)
                             Re: Aussie accents seem to be hard for these programs. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Maybe? -NT - (static) - (2)
                                     Re: Maybe? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Minor point. - (static)
                             Vowel drift - (drook) - (4)
                                 This is true. - (static)
                                 Merry Mary got married. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     I wanna see that kind of thing for the world! -NT - (static) - (1)
                                         That's the best I've been able to find. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

When we check it out dem a brain it small. Seven time rise seven time will fall.
96 ms