IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New EEEE HEEEEE!!!!
I got it. Tres cool, baby. Wish it had a little case thuogh, besides this stupid plastic cover that isn't even hinged. I'm guessing I can use my old Palm holder.

Seems as if you have to tap a little harder than with my original one.
New You can get a flip top cover for Visor
at [link|http://www.innopocket.com/EShop/Main/product_list.php?name=Visor|InnoPocket] or a variety of stylish cases, e.g. from Kensington and others.

Flip top covers are nice (I like the Clie's leather flip top much better than the Visor's removable cover), but I've learned to live with the Visor's removable cover and probably won't buy the flip top cover for it.

Tony
New MeToo(tm) with the Visor cover.
It's good enough, but not great. Still, it's easy to hold underneath the Visor while you're using it, so it's not a continual source of annoyance for me. Doesn't seem to get in the way when I'm playing Galaxian :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New And another small problem. . . .
The USB connector for the cradle doesn't fit my USB port. I might have an older one (PC Card adapter for my older laptop). The buggers at tech support said I have to go buy an entirely new (serial) cradle from them as they won't send me a replacement. I'm gonna try bugging them until they give in.

Still, it got my old data in with no problems. This is good.
New What about trying a hub or extension cable?
     Bad Palm Pro. digitizing. - (acagle) - (10)
         ROFL! - (Meerkat)
         Old Palms never die - (nking)
         Curious. - (static)
         Update: I just ordered a Handpring Platinum. - (acagle) - (6)
             VisorCentral.com - (tonytib)
             EEEE HEEEEE!!!! - (acagle) - (4)
                 You can get a flip top cover for Visor - (tonytib) - (1)
                     MeToo(tm) with the Visor cover. - (Meerkat)
                 And another small problem. . . . - (acagle) - (1)
                     What about trying a hub or extension cable? -NT - (tonytib)

This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with barrels.
41 ms