IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New To do what?
Go work for the big corporations that can't be trusted?

Yes, thats a smartalek response to a serious post...but it has a bit of truth to it. Think on that.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New so tell me what are their alternatives?
If the big corporations won't hire them, who will? The "small" corporations? The "mom and pop" small businesses? At what salaries - high enough to give them a chance to get out from under their student debts before they're 40?

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New dont borrow a shitload of money you will never see a return
on. Same reason I dont have a degree, yes it hurt me until I had 5 years of experience but it didnt hurt me to the tune of 70-100k
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New ignore dupe
on. Same reason I dont have a degree, yes it hurt me until I had 5 years of experience but it didnt hurt me to the tune of 70-100k
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Oct. 30, 2011, 07:54:17 PM EDT
     They're gonna be there a long time then... - (beepster) - (21)
         I only needed to read one. - (mmoffitt)
         Here's one to help explain it to you. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             I don't need an explanation - (beepster) - (5)
                 No. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     So the same exersize - (beepster)
                     And oh, by the way, - (beepster) - (2)
                         Nice try. But I'm not playing anymore. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You never really started. - (beepster)
         The medium is the messge. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Then my initial point stands. - (beepster) - (11)
                 Yeah. The Sans-culottes was a failure, too. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     I can certainly read... - (beepster) - (2)
                         Success? - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Lather rinse repeat is correct. - (beepster)
                 This chart shows one objective - (lincoln) - (6)
                     To do what? - (beepster) - (3)
                         so tell me what are their alternatives? - (lincoln) - (2)
                             dont borrow a shitload of money you will never see a return - (boxley)
                             ignore dupe - (boxley)
                     Great comment - (drook) - (1)
                         This is where Indiana really shines. - (mmoffitt)

Debian is Sex.
49 ms