IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I understand that, to an extent.
The celebrations are disproportionate because when the past n hundred years...
Should we have Abolitionist Parades then? How long does this take? Especially over a non-issue.

Maybe it's a consequence of how I was reared, or where (Southern California). I don't know. Or maybe I'm just an old relic ($DEITY knows I have the years for it). I was only a tot in the 1960's, but I think had I been the age I am now when the "sexual revolution" was going strong and casual, public sex (particularly among college aged students) was common, I would have felt the same way about that as I do gay parades. It's not anger I feel, it's more like, "Jesus. Everything that's happening in the world today and this is what you choose to do with your time and energy? This is what you choose to celebrate?" Everybody schtupps somebody some time. It's no big deal.

It's difficult to "butt the fuck out" and that's what I'd most like to do, but having it incessantly thrown into your face is getting a little tiring. This marriage thing is idiotic. How the hell does Gay Marriage harm anyone? If those opposed would simply STFU and let it happen, the issue would go the fuck away - which is what I'd like it to do. I don't care about anybody's, check that, I do care about 3 marriages. Mine and my two daughters. Aside from that, what the fuck do I care if somebody wants to marry a goat? I don't have to live with it. But, please don't give me any photos. ;0)
New It becomes a non-issue when it's over
It's not over yet.
     Ah, execute the gays - (crazy) - (43)
         Something's been gnawing at me for a while now. - (mmoffitt) - (42)
             Yup, over promoting - (crazy) - (31)
                 No. I don't think we're too tolerant. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                     They do need them - (crazy) - (29)
                         You're not hearing me. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                             So... what is your stance on... - (folkert) - (20)
                                 Having been married for 28+ years, ... - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                     Good answer. -NT - (folkert)
                                     The Teabagger/Birther/Tenther - (lincoln) - (17)
                                         I've been watching the debates. - (static) - (15)
                                             Thanks - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 But I really wish they'd come out SOONER! - (crazy)
                                             Re: I've been watching the debates. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 whatchoo got against tinned salmon - (boxley)
                                                 This is why I haven't posted on this topic before. - (static)
                                                 I understand that, to an extent. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     It becomes a non-issue when it's over - (crazy)
                                             Final tidbit was a bit worrisome though - (crazy) - (7)
                                                 The clue. - (static) - (6)
                                                     Understood (well, imagined) - (crazy) - (3)
                                                         Imagining not needed. - (static) - (2)
                                                             Love the sinner, not the sin ehh - (crazy)
                                                             Here in the US, several things are wrapped together. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Also, very specifically, a response - (crazy)
                                                     Anti- but Gay & Repressing - (mhuber)
                                         I've long advocated - (S1mon_Jester)
                             Oh, I agree on the "pride" issue - (crazy)
                             I understand your point and agree to a certain extent. - (hnick) - (1)
                                 Yay - (crazy)
                             Speaking of the parades - (crazy)
                             Re: You're not hearing me. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Now that is an accomplishment - (crazy)
                             ooerr white male privilege strikes back :-) -NT - (boxley)
             So the question begs... - (folkert) - (9)
                 Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     Of course gay people are depressed - (crazy)
                     Evolution is complicated - (mhuber)
                     here, let me fix it for ya - (boxley) - (1)
                         Good point -NT - (crazy)
                 when the wrong balls were resting on my chin? - (boxley) - (3)
                     But is it gay if they're yours? -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                         Re: But is it gay if they're yours? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Literally -NT - (crazy)

Until it's frozen.
60 ms