I'm talking about me.

So to ensure I'm not under that level of threat, I found an alternative.

I'm ALLOWED treat my pain with the most restricted narcotics out there, and I can have all the doctor prescribed killer narcotics I want, but I refuse to take them. My doc will give them, I have the disease. Yay, I got an f'ing pass. They are too dangerous, with too many side effects. Addiction and death is just the final step.

So I'm referring to something I "chose" to do (LEAST harmful alternative), (or at least used to, but gave up under coercion) that can put me in jail (no longer though) and the impact of RELIGIOUS based laws.

The alternative is no fun in head, but that's ok, that's not my primary driver. Clarity is a bonus. Some people might notice a bit of extra aggression.

You see how Obama is going full scale against the CA med cannabis, threatening to take away all property of any landlord that rents to them, and going after back taxes on all of them, prohibition style.

Not happy right now. Not in the direction of the country, and not if it swings hard right based on people refusing to even read a few pages of research before they claim an opinion on anything.

Also, the weather just turned cold. Last night. For some of us. Which means a bit extra pain. So I'll admit a bit of jealousy for the people in the warm areas.

On the other other hand I could use something to suppress the side effects of this, right (think major upper, on it for strep throat):
http://www.rxlist.co...-drug-patient.htm

Note, not using as an excuse, I stand by it all. But I know it has an affect, why not let others know as well.