IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Direct answer
is not yes or no. If I say no, then that could be taken that I think murder laws should be repealed, after all the first commandment is thou shalt not kill, correct? If I say yes, then I'm painted by you as some deep seeded homophobe using religion to further an agenda (even though, in that thread, you agreed with my recommendation..but only when box gave it..muttering something about it having to be federal...even though I left federal/state/local out).

I am not a legislator. I am a voter.

Will I vote for a Westboro Baptist church member for congress (or any other office, including dog catcher)

No.

Whether you or I think there should be religious basis for laws in current US society is completely irrelevant. Why? Because they are already there. These laws have been part of society for several thousand years. They will be part of society for several thousand years after we die. We can certainly vote for what we believe, but the simple fact that a majority of people in this country think completely different from you means 2 things, 1) your gonna have a hell of a time getting your agenda in place and 2) you aren't going to have a whole lot of candidates to vote for in the first place.

Learn to live with them. I have. And I don't feel the need to preach the anti-religion message, nor the religion message to anyone. What they believe is their business.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New No you don't
You pick and choose based on risk level.

The risk level is different for different people.

That's why my primary research point right now is Beta-caryophyllene

http://www.pnas.org/.../105/26/9099.full

New Whatthefuckeverdude.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Continuing to show - (beepster) - (12)
         The only way to learn - (crazy) - (11)
             Bwah ha ha - (beepster) - (10)
                 Grin - (crazy) - (9)
                     I'm REALLY glad I don't read two fora here -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         aww, c'mon, the water's fine - (crazy)
                     Ah, lost cause now.. - (beepster) - (6)
                         Maybe I'm totally wrong about you - (crazy) - (5)
                             Nope - (beepster)
                             yes, I make the rules and you get to follow them -NT - (boxley)
                             Direct answer - (beepster) - (2)
                                 No you don't - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Whatthefuckeverdude. -NT - (beepster)

We need to drill for VASELINE in ALASKA!
95 ms