IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New test
This is a test.
This is only a test.
In case of an actual nuclear emergency you would be instructed to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Happy?
Expand Edited by crazy Sept. 4, 2011, 07:30:37 AM EDT
New C-, insufficient effort
New you know he would only get halfway to his ass
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Hey, I'm flexible!
New We may speculate that..
When the first gamma-ray spike, preceding by Lots of mSecs, the slow thermal/visible nastiness--there may well be something like ...
All Neurons Lighting-Up-At-Once, the Godfather of all consciousness-altering trips.

No time for the merest pre-thought to wend its chemical-rate snail-path through the wetware: just-NOW expanding ^exponentially^ into a plasma state,
soon to join the detritus of the Cosmos, ready to be precipitated, perhaps in some other parallel Universe, maybe even:
one where inhabitants (once they appear from the primordial slime ripening process)--are actually Sentient, not just adolescent wannabes.
Or not.

QUICK! eh? Maybe the ultimate BrainGasm and then.. [whatever a one fancies re. post-meat-existence]

Beats Mad Max daily shoot-outs over the remaining stocks of rancid Hostess™ gruel/Soylent Puce, I wot.
     test - (crazy) - (4)
         C-, insufficient effort -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
             you know he would only get halfway to his ass -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Hey, I'm flexible! -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                     We may speculate that.. - (Ashton)

I'll give up my thesaurus when you pry it from my frigid, frosty, frozen, cadaverous, lifeless, stiff, defunct extremities.
141 ms