IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New common sense
With all the processed and fast food we eat now, with veggies being grown for size instead of nutrients it makes sense that
A. Drinking more water is good for you
B.Magnesium is good for you.
Appolinaris has a high level of magnesium and is my favorite bottled water when couvosier is around. Magnesium Oxide is about $6 for a 1lb tin, 1/4 teaspoon a day keeps yer levels up. 1 teaspoon will clean you out. Expensive delivery mechanism I would say.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Water: Eight 8 0z. glasses a day
Based on a book by a physician incarcerated (in Iran IIRC - for 'political deviance' or whatever). Had no meds, etc. People sick. Had them drink Lots of water. I'll have to run down the book title. What he reports was: BS, magic or.. YAN simple thing which might be a Good Thing, but can't be turned into a profit-making Product: take yer pick.

Data is accumulating; I expect we shall eventually hear something resembling stats - but many are trying this, just as - it seems that many of us do not drink enough water per day - period. Oddity: seems you need to drink the water "at one go = not sip it?" some period after eating (half hour at least?) and not eat for equiv. time.

No profits here = I suspect no pharm-chem interest in 'verifying' any efficacy, either. (Large surprise)

Ashton

Who has been doing this when I remember to. No reports. Hasn't hurt - what could it hurt? But then, I rarely 'get stuff' so.. \ufffdQuien sabe?

PS - remember "negative ions"? Their effect on 'a feeling of well-being' - as well as measured effect of: speeding up the tiny cilia which clear the lungs (esp, for smokers!). I read that report from a UC researcher eons ago. Never saw any AMA effort to investigate same (another.. Big surprise!)
New caution, too much is also bad
2 gallons a day in the hot desert, 1 gallon a day normal, I had a friend who drank 3 or 4 gallons coming off a hangover, ended up in hospital with "electrolyte imbalance" too much is as bad as not enough.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Again, we must refer you to the standard warning . .
[link|http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/no_dhmo.html|Dangers of DHMO].
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New But we must strive for a balanced perspective -
Recall that homo-sap was invented as a means for the hydronium ion to carry itself around. Now that it has seen enough of the same-old same old, and given the world's current course (so like its previous course) - it may be that Hydronium has little further use for that species...

Easy come,
New Athletes have that problem when...
...they're in heavy training and sweat a lot, and therefore drink a lot. They sweat out salts, not just water, it seems.

So they take salt pills to make up for it. So did the ancient (=19th & 20th century) explorers, and WWII troops in Africa.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New Freaking "ounces" -- how much is that in Earth units?!?
New 64 oz = 16 gills. HTH!..................................;-)
New shotglass size is an ounce
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New 8 oz ~= 240 ml. close to 1/4l. So, drink 2 liter/day. :)
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
     "Unique Water" - whacko, or sensible? - (Meerkat) - (22)
         Whacko. - (CRConrad) - (9)
             There's a certain irony in trying to "improve" water. - (static) - (1)
                 Empiri-confirmation: Yes, battery water tastes weird. AFAICR -NT - (CRConrad)
             Dept. of Useless Info Bulletin:____109\ufffd angle. - (Ashton) - (6)
                 What, no rise on the "homeopathic mumbo-jumbo"?!? Bah! :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                     It's already doing the rounds of the media - (Meerkat) - (3)
                         Oh, it quite probably (AFAIK, which isn't much) DOES have... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Had I read their website before the news article - (Meerkat)
                         Oh yeah, one more thing: Did they miss the opportunity... - (CRConrad)
                     Nah, no point, unless you want to take on allopathy too - (Ashton)
         common sense - (boxley) - (9)
             Water: Eight 8 0z. glasses a day - (Ashton) - (8)
                 caution, too much is also bad - (boxley) - (3)
                     Again, we must refer you to the standard warning . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         But we must strive for a balanced perspective - - (Ashton)
                     Athletes have that problem when... - (CRConrad)
                 Freaking "ounces" -- how much is that in Earth units?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     64 oz = 16 gills. HTH!..................................;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     shotglass size is an ounce -NT - (boxley)
                     8 oz ~= 240 ml. close to 1/4l. So, drink 2 liter/day. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Nothing new. Had it down south of here for years - (kmself) - (1)
             And here's me thinking they were a band :) - (Meerkat)

The fat Penguin is back stage putting on her Valkyrie costume and warming up her voice, even as we speak.
67 ms