IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No
1. the song is "Come On Eileen"

2. the group was called "Dexy's Midnight Runners".

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Come_On_Eileen

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Details, details. ;-)
New real programmers always care about the details ;-)

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Re: real programmers always care about the details ;-)
The frog is well and truly disassembled.
New Ummm Sorry...
and Ilene == the Japanese pronunciation of Irene.

Dixie's Midnight Runners was a play on words... was supposed to hit Georgia...

Sorry I had to explain it.
     Hey Beep. Look out for Irene. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         Saw that..should be interesting when I get home -NT - (beepster)
         Didn't Dixie's Midnight Runners sing about this? -NT - (folkert) - (6)
             That's quite a strong earworm, isn't it? Too roy eh? -NT - (Another Scott)
             No - (lincoln) - (4)
                 Details, details. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     real programmers always care about the details ;-) -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Re: real programmers always care about the details ;-) - (pwhysall)
                 Ummm Sorry... - (folkert)
         Projected to be cat 3....at least it's turning east - (S1mon_Jester) - (5)
             that they are - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Wasn't thinking of the flooding. - (S1mon_Jester)
             Expected to be a Cat 4 at 2 am Friday. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Damn, did the pressure drop that much? - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                     It's changing all the time. Max Cat 3 now... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Looks like a near miss now. Phew -NT - (beepster)

What were the skies like when you were young?
60 ms