IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I got a VisorPhone... Wotcher think of the browser -???

Pretty neat eh ?

Considering the smaller screen, it seems easier to use that the crap MSIE browser I bought yesterday on an iPAQ 3780 - that bloody browser is so damned difficult & intuitive to use.

I can't yet (after several hours) figure out how to get it to display images - the VisorPhone browser does a wonderful job in reducing images & the color remains pretty well intact despite smaller size.

I will persevere with the iPAQ as I need to better understand Win2002 but thus far I am greatly dissapointed & even a bit pissed at how poor it is after seeing what looked like very good demos.

I had become a bit dissapointed with Linux progress on PDAs but based on the latest the Microsoft has on offer & comparing to my YOPY - Win2002 seems poor.

Cheers

Doug

New Haven't installed it.
Believe it or not, 'net access on my Visor is not on my Want-To-Have list! Besides, I'd need another ISP account... I actually lusted after the VisorPhone simply because it puts two devices (mobile phone and PDA) into one gadget. The phone it replaced was an Ericsson 388.

OTOH, whilst I don't need online access on it, I do use [link|http://www.plkr.org/|Plucker] for reading material on the train home.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

I got a VisorPhone... I got a VisorPhone... - (static) - (4)
         Re: I got a VisorPhone... Wotcher think of the browser -??? - (dmarker2) - (1)
             Haven't installed it. - (static)
         Re: I got a VisorPhone... I got a VisorPhone... - (LUTZ) - (1)
             Umm... no offense... - (static)

I'm sure when this came out, it was better than whatever else was out. Want to play chess with me, son? No way, Dad.
87 ms