IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lower Intestine SUCKS!
All it does is cause problems like I.B.S. and other ailments. Perhaps in the old days it recycled water. But that is not a problem these days for the industrialized natioins (until terrorists nuke us back to the dark-ages).

I say we all join together and yank out 80 percent of our lower instestines as a protest to God, Darwin, or whoever made that damned bloated worm to begin with!

It would also make us all weigh less.

Do you have the guts to do it?

(After all, I yanked out my brain and am still alive.)
Expand Edited by tablizer Aug. 1, 2001, 01:28:33 PM EDT
Expand Edited by tablizer Aug. 1, 2001, 01:30:42 PM EDT
New Um.
Did you have mushrooms on the salad today?

Perhaps in the old days it recycled water

That's still what it does. And yes, you still need that. Well, unless you want to drink that much more per day. We won't discuss what the end result would be minus the water.

I say we all join together and yank out 80 percent of our lower instestines as a protest to God, Darwin, or whoever made that damned bloated worm to begin with!

(After all, I yanked out my brain and am still alive.)

I noticed.

Ever heard of "Cut your nose off to spite your face?"

Addison
New Your lower intestine may suck...
...but I guarantee it sucks a whole lot less than not having one at all.

(Drawn from people I know who have had operable colon cancer)
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Your colon is full of SH!T
>> Drawn from people I know who have had operable colon cancer. <<

I am curious about what their experience is.

and 'our' average diet. Carnivores typically have much less of it (per size, weight) than homo-sap. We were designed for vegetable matter as largest part of diet - though we are omnivores merely because we ARE so adaptable. But in 'adapting' - we have invented a raft of modern gut 'diseases' too.

(Check out the relative lengths of intestines in other animals, and their diets.) You can remove some if you must: wouldn't it be simpler to eat the way the guts were designed? (Yes I Know: habits are er quite habitual.)

A.
New Omnivore: burgers, donuts, cookies, pizza, tacos, fritos....
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New 8 hrs? I won't ask how you marked, counted, and timed
saw a study about 10+ years ago that equated colon cancer with time spent coagulating in the bowel. It found that Africans with a highly grain diet took 10-18 hrs to pass thru where yer average Englishman took 36 hrs to process food. After I read that I started observing. Garbage in garbage out so to speak in an 8-18 hr period. I would prefer to wait until jmeddings rang in on this because too fast is almost as bad as too slow.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Lower Intestine SUCKS! - (tablizer) - (12)
         Um. - (addison)
         Your lower intestine may suck... - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Your colon is full of SH!T - (tablizer) - (2)
                 A bag. -NT - (addison) - (1)
                     Oh no, not a Collection Taxonomy fight again -NT - (tablizer)
         Heh.. in fact it IS too long for daily greaseburgers - (Ashton) - (6)
             Omnivore: burgers, donuts, cookies, pizza, tacos, fritos.... -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                 Yep and n new 20th century -itises for the mix .. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Whoever can make that yumcrap nutricious deserves 20 Nobels -NT - (tablizer)
             8 hrs from corncob to cornhole :) - (boxley) - (2)
                 8 hrs? I won't ask how you marked, counted, and timed -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                     since you didnt ask - (boxley)

YOU are gonna lecture ME on 'clear prose'?
83 ms