IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mass Man has arrived!
"The Revolt of the Masses"

http://www.amazon.co...1308799979&sr=8-1

Social upheaval in early 20th-century Europe is the historical setting for this seminal study by the Spanish philosopher, José Ortega y Gasset. Continuously in print since 1932, Ortega's vision of Western culture as sinking to its lowest common denominator and drifting toward chaos brought its author international fame and has remained one of the influential books of the 20th century.
New Al punte.. will get back on this one, anon..
Nietzsche Lives!
(he's just scary to the primitives..)

How DOES one spell d e n o u e m e n t . . . hes i tant ly . . ?
     Matt Taibbi on Michele Bachman - (rcareaga) - (26)
         Thanks for the pointer. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Sheeee-IT! - (folkert) - (2)
             Mass Man has arrived! - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Al punte.. will get back on this one, anon.. - (Ashton)
         at least palin was a rank opportunist - (boxley) - (21)
             What? - (crazy) - (20)
                 we got to get the batshit crazy gone for good - (boxley) - (19)
                     Less than one term... - (folkert)
                     "one term ought to do it" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         Ich spreche kein Deutsch, but - (Ashton)
                     Worked with W, after all, didn't it? :-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                         I said batshit crazy not batshit stupid :-) -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                             Agree with Rand - (crazy) - (13)
                                 sure why not? - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Aye carumba. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         Regretably, I agree with the shitty troll - (hnick) - (9)
                                             I understand the frustration, but he's not king. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 ROFL! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Meh... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 We are all impatient for closure with the inane troglodytes - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                     :-) Well said. Here's an excerpt from "A Singular Woman" - (Another Scott)
                                                     I have said before - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Since you (also) are not an idiot - (Ashton)
                                                 Re: I understand the frustration, but he's not king. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                     I really don't think he did have the votes. - (Another Scott)
                                     Nit. - (mmoffitt)

PDF the sucker to me. Prepaid.
185 ms