IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not a lot.
And one of these would be a hell of a lot more fun!
http://www.aso.com/l...al=True&dealerid=

New very sweet
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New There for a while
the dual engines were fairly cheap. (Since you need a multi-engine rating, double the fuel costs.

Looking over at controller.com...some are much cheaper (but alas, that's the limit of my multi-engine experience).

Sidenote: a 1966 with only 1027 hrs on the airframe?
New Flown by a little old lady in Pasadena. (To church and back)
     In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (Another Scott) - (57)
         lawsuit - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Indeed. They won't stop this crap until they pay a price. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Bizarre press conference. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Dunno. - (Another Scott)
         Why *now* you're asking? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Decidedly curiouser and Curiouser.. - (Ashton)
             confused question on the players - (boxley)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (boxley) - (4)
             What kind of idiots are his handlers? - (mmoffitt)
             Doesn't matter if there are other pictures. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 not missing anything but apparently its not the first time - (boxley)
                 Re: Doesn't matter if there are other pictures. - (beepster)
         No it wasn't. That bulge was his and his alone. - (beepster) - (1)
             And what is he, like 12? - (beepster)
         Well, so much for that. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (malraux)
         Re: In case you're wondering, it was a hoax. - (lincoln) - (40)
             it was his favre and he was posting it, no hoax -NT - (boxley) - (39)
                 I never said it was a hoax - (lincoln) - (38)
                     No, even worse, you're saying its a conspiracy - (beepster) - (5)
                         how many RepubliCANTS does it take - (lincoln) - (4)
                             chill out francis -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 the facts will not be denied - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     I dont watch faux news at all - (boxley)
                             Right. - (beepster)
                     I'm afraid you're being silly. - (hnick) - (31)
                         Yeabut... - (Another Scott) - (30)
                             Yeabut... yeabut - (hnick) - (29)
                                 Might all be moot. Cole thinks he'll be gone by Tuesday. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                     ya cant rehab stupid -NT - (boxley) - (27)
                                         amen brother bill -NT - (beepster)
                                         then why is Ensign (R-NV) still in office? - (lincoln) - (25)
                                             did they take stupid rehab? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 nope - (lincoln)
                                             You can't overcome them by becoming just like them. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                 But I live in the land of Teabaggers - (lincoln) - (21)
                                                     I feel your pain. I'm in NE Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                                         Along those lines, digby's worried about Romney and TPaw. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                             I wouldnt worry about it - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 Really? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     whatju smokin? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Keep reading. See the stuff in the ()? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             I know I was wrong in '08, but, ... - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                 Time will tell. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Time will tell. - (lincoln)
                                                                 Yep - (SpiceWare) - (11)
                                                                     Bingo on the plane. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                         Haven't flown since 9/11.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                             Wife is flying commercial on Saturday. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 cheaper - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                     Not a lot. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         very sweet -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                         There for a while - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                                             Flown by a little old lady in Pasadena. (To church and back) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             I'd rather drive. - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                                 no worries - (boxley)

Sheer, unadultered, industrial-strength tinfoil-helmet alien-lizard-people drivel of the first degree.
137 ms