IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, I love AdblockPlus
I read Felix's blog a couple of times a day, but have always been annoyed by Reuters' flyout menus at the top of the page. ABP let me kill their JS finally.

http://www.reuters.com/assets/*

Nice.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I've been using the subscriptions feature ...
of AdBlockPlus for a long while.

I've never seen many of the thing you guys complain about.
New Me too. (Fanboy's List). Guess they vary.
New only drawback
is when it updates, you can sometimes lose links that you've blocked because you don't want to see them but ABPlus doesn't have them yet.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New That hasn't happened in over 2 years.
When they switched to the new way of doing it, they are separate lists.
New not on my machine
I have had to re-add several URLs from ads that appear in major newspaper sites that make reading them a royal pain.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New You are right I am wrong.
I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm sorry you have problems.
New I never said that you're wrong.
All I pointed out was how I'm not getting the same results as you are, and I wish I were.

-- E.L. Doctorow
     Ah, I love AdblockPlus - (Another Scott) - (7)
         I've been using the subscriptions feature ... - (folkert) - (6)
             Me too. (Fanboy's List). Guess they vary. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 only drawback - (lincoln) - (4)
                     That hasn't happened in over 2 years. - (folkert) - (3)
                         not on my machine - (lincoln) - (2)
                             You are right I am wrong. - (folkert) - (1)
                                 I never said that you're wrong. - (lincoln)

We'll be back after a word from our sponsor.
77 ms