IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Verizon sucks me in for another two years
I've been pleased with my little Mifi thingie, by which means I can, as they say, "surf the internet" at work without the interference of of BrainDead Systems' truly braindead firewall. They called up today to offer me the latest-and-greatest, which is to say, 4G vs. 3G (said to be noticeably brisker), and ten bucks a month off the previous rate. Upgrade is free 'cept for California sales tax on what would have been the price paid or payable. All I had to do was agree to another two-year term. Evading the BDS firewall has been well worth two bucks a day hitherto. What's not to like?

cordially,
New Sounds good.
New Re: Verizon sucks me in for another two years
I was thinking if I get the ipad 2(we all know I will get the new one)
I would get the wifi one and the new 4G Mifi
the new ipad is only 3G

"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New iPad + Mifi
We used an entry-level iPad with the Verizon 3G Mifi on our 11,000 mile road trip last summer, and all went smoothly (it came in particularly handy when the car's onboard GPS system* went berserk during a thunderstorm in Alexandria VA and kept sending us onto an airport service road instead of to our motel). As I've probably mentioned, I use the device principally to avoid having to deal with BDS' sippy-cup data pipeline and idiotic, arbitrary firewalls, but it has come in very handy as a mobile access device times past.

cordially,

*The GPS unit was operating on its original data set, and was accordingly eight years behind on its geography. It tried to take us through the Cardinals' new ballpark in St. Louis. A major highway in North Carolina had been re-routed; GPS took this to mean that we were barreling across plowed fields, or that perhaps it had been stolen and installed in a tractor, and pleaded piteously for us to reconsider. We took to calling the device "Eleanor," short for Elevated anxiety, not on route.
New Eleanor
love it
my old ipad had the 3G in it from at&t it was ok worked well out in the woods of New Jersey
but now if I can get the 4G I will
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
New Re: Verizon sucks me in for another two years
what plan do you have
New Got my 4G mifi today
Not bad $100.00 plus a $50.00 rebait so it was $50.00
got 5G for 50.00 a month
the 3G is better then ATT's out in the woods
No 4G out there yet
But lots of 4G around my place
     Verizon sucks me in for another two years - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Sounds good. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: Verizon sucks me in for another two years - (Bman) - (2)
             iPad + Mifi - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Eleanor - (Bman)
         Re: Verizon sucks me in for another two years - (Bman) - (1)
             Got my 4G mifi today - (Bman)

12V at mucho amps, etc.
81 ms