IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, I'm getting ready to travel back in time...
I at the "Windows" Kiosk (cough) (and surprisingly FireFox v3.6.3) at "Southland Auto Wash" in GRR. ( http://maps.google.c...0.022316&t=h&z=16 )

I'm getting the Lancer Washed, vacuumed, steam cleaned, door jams cleaned and the trunk vacuumed. Getting my $3.95/gal gas and grabbing a few yuppie lunch coupons for the trip.

Next, getting a hairscut at "Scott's Barber and Beauty Salon" ( http://maps.google.c...8647&z=12&iwloc=A )

Eating Dinner with my wife... packing and going to bed... leaving at 6AM sharp... oh wait, gotta get directions :P

I have the address on the Confirmation card from the hostel.

I'm good.
Expand Edited by folkert April 6, 2011, 10:44:07 PM EDT
New I know you can drive 88 miles per hour...
...But where are you going to get the 1.21 jigawatts?
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New You forget...
The tri amp setup in the trunk is not your average one.
New See you tomorrow
We're in Amherst at the moment.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Yay
New Stupid me, and long week
But when is the wedding, 5:15 or 5:45, and it's at 399 Monmouth, right?

Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New 5:45 sharp
Actually, ceremony starts at 6. But the invites say 5:45.
New Re: So, I'm getting ready to travel back in time...
So... I got a late start. Major failure last night on our grid. Yet another drive failed on it. Then because it sorta failed... the controller failed and then failed to restart itself. Then due to the drive failure the node lockedup... cauing all kinds. Of unknown states for appliances... then degraded volumes happened Ne ... on and on and on.

So I for done with all the fallout at 5:30am. Had to sleep some. Left at 9:30am.

Two hour delay to go 5 miles on the ohio turnpike... currently just pas the breezewood exit on I-76 at the sidelong hill plaza. Getting a mfl and continuing on.
New Im in 156
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Say hello to Antoninus for me
New maybe Tenatqah but wont be talking to Antonius
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Re: maybe Tenatqah but wont be talking to Antonius
Did you get the car fixed?
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New got the part but got sidetracked with crazy n greg
will do it in the am
New Sleep with Nagios interruptions is a wonderful thing.
but then so are paychecks.
New SO I finally made it about 10:10PM
Had a Long Island Iced Tea...

Went to a bar... had a really good Burger, 2 tall IPAs from the tap.

Talked with Crazy, Box and Crazy's son (who btw is 22 now!!!1!11!)

Great times... Crazy looks vera vera Happy and not his "self-medicated" happy way.

Great time last night.

I'm in 207... right next to the "bridal suite" (203/205) ... GREAT.

Later.
     So, I'm getting ready to travel back in time... - (folkert) - (14)
         I know you can drive 88 miles per hour... - (mvitale) - (1)
             You forget... - (folkert)
         See you tomorrow - (malraux) - (3)
             Yay -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                 Stupid me, and long week - (malraux) - (1)
                     5:45 sharp - (crazy)
         Re: So, I'm getting ready to travel back in time... - (folkert) - (6)
             Im in 156 -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Say hello to Antoninus for me -NT - (altmann) - (3)
                     maybe Tenatqah but wont be talking to Antonius -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Re: maybe Tenatqah but wont be talking to Antonius - (Bman) - (1)
                             got the part but got sidetracked with crazy n greg - (boxley)
             Sleep with Nagios interruptions is a wonderful thing. - (Steve Lowe)
         SO I finally made it about 10:10PM - (folkert)

Laugh self to death.
187 ms