IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why must you..
..attach race to an act of simple stupidity.

Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Re: Why must you..
Look at all of the people that have been falsely incarcerated in Texas, but were released within the past few years. What do they all have in common? They're all lower income minorities. And after being released no one in the state's judicial system will even APOLOGIZE to these men, let alone go to bat for them to get some level of compensation for having their lives ruined.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Re: Why must you..
Gov of the state pledging to correct the state accountant seems to counter your assertion in this case, at least.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New TX is $27 billion in the hole
where is Gov. Goodhair going to get the money?

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Re: TX is $27 billion in the hole
What does that have to do with this being racism issue?
New #43014
you brought the "state accountant" into the thread.

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Re: #43014
Which in the previous post I had called out for stupidity...you had called the entire system out as racist..but the gov seems to counter your assertion...but not mine.
     Texas rejects compensation for wrongly convicted man - (lincoln) - (8)
         Perry pledges to help Graves get compensation - (SpiceWare)
         Why must you.. - (beepster) - (6)
             Re: Why must you.. - (lincoln) - (5)
                 Re: Why must you.. - (beepster) - (4)
                     TX is $27 billion in the hole - (lincoln) - (3)
                         Re: TX is $27 billion in the hole - (beepster) - (2)
                             #43014 - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Re: #43014 - (beepster)

Collect all the sets!
149 ms